Re: [opensuse-project] [boosters] WIP: openSUSE Firefox Start Page
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 09:48:26 +0200
Klaas Freitag wrote:

Hi,

at

git@xxxxxxxxxx:rlihm/openSUSE-Start-Page.git (open blank.html !)

you can find what we have so far as a proposal for a new browser start
page for the openSUSE distribution. Currently there is only the
'net-version', no support for 'disconnected' computers.

Please give us some feedback about the general appearance and the link
collection. Does it meet the goal to five people a good and attracting
start to openSUSE? What do you think?

Looks good to me, but I don't like the "in your Box" text.
How about "Have a lot of fun!" instead?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (7.1°C)