Re: [opensuse-project] [boosters] WIP: openSUSE Firefox Start Page
On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 10:19 PM, Kim Leyendecker
<leyendecker@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am 28.10.2011 15:09, schrieb Klaas Freitag:

Hi,

at

git@xxxxxxxxxx:rlihm/openSUSE-Start-Page.git (open blank.html !)

you can find what we have so far as a proposal for a new browser start
page for the openSUSE distribution. Currently there is only the
'net-version', no support for 'disconnected' computers.

Please give us some feedback about the general appearance and the link
collection. Does it meet the goal to five people a good and attracting
start to openSUSE? What do you think?

Great! I really love the site. It´s kinda like that with what I came up a
few weeks ago. Thank you, it really looks great (maybe need a bit of
polishing, like AJ already told) but I really like it!

BTW, I still read (c) 2011 Novell Inc. pretty often. Shouldn´t it be (c)
2011 SUSE LINUX Products GmbH or something like this?

I dont think it should be any of it, it should be the openSUSE Project
       --kdl

--
 -o) Kim Leyendecker
 /\\ openSUSE Ambassador, openSUSE Wiki Team DE

Regards
Manu Gupta