Re: [opensuse-project] [boosters] WIP: openSUSE Firefox Start Page
  • From: Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 17:29:41 +0200
On 2011-10-28 15:09:11 (+0200), Klaas Freitag <freitag@xxxxxxx> wrote:
git@xxxxxxxxxx:rlihm/openSUSE-Start-Page.git (open blank.html !)

you can find what we have so far as a proposal for a new browser
start page for the openSUSE distribution. Currently there is only
the 'net-version', no support for 'disconnected' computers.

Please give us some feedback about the general appearance and the
link collection. Does it meet the goal to five people a good and
attracting start to openSUSE? What do you think?

Brilliant!

Here is what it looks like on my box (Firefox):
http://min.us/mJwQp9LM1

IMHO it should have a link to planet.opensuse.org somewhere, as
it's the most prominent source of information, and also one of
the most followed pages.

But we should carefully choose which links we put in there, as
too many would just make it too crowded (and hence useless).

cheers
--
-o) Pascal Bleser
/\\ http://opensuse.org -- we haz green