Re: [opensuse-project] [boosters] WIP: openSUSE Firefox Start Page
Le vendredi 28 octobre 2011, à 15:29 +0200, Andreas Jaeger a écrit :
On Friday, October 28, 2011 03:09:11 PM Klaas Freitag wrote:
Please give us some feedback about the general appearance and the link
collection. Does it meet the goal to five people a good and attracting
start to openSUSE? What do you think?

On my laptop with a resolution of 1024x768 I see only the headings "openSUSE
Explained " and "Experienced Users " at the bottom and have to scroll for the
rest.

I would love to have less whitespace so that my screen shows the complete
stuff.

Even with a resolution of 1440x900, I can't see everything and I can
scroll (although what I'm missing is just the footer). I'd +1 a change
where there'll be no scrollbar.

But I like it!

Vincent

--