Re: [opensuse-project] [boosters] WIP: openSUSE Firefox Start Page
On Friday, October 28, 2011 03:09:11 PM Klaas Freitag wrote:
Hi,

at

git@xxxxxxxxxx:rlihm/openSUSE-Start-Page.git (open blank.html !)

you can find what we have so far as a proposal for a new browser start
page for the openSUSE distribution. Currently there is only the
'net-version', no support for 'disconnected' computers.

Please give us some feedback about the general appearance and the link
collection. Does it meet the goal to five people a good and attracting
start to openSUSE? What do you think?

On my laptop with a resolution of 1024x768 I see only the headings "openSUSE
Explained " and "Experienced Users " at the bottom and have to scroll for the
rest.

I would love to have less whitespace so that my screen shows the complete
stuff.

Otherwise: Great!

thanks,
Andreas