[opensuse-project] The release notes/product highlights for 12.1
Heya all,

Your marketeers have been working on the product highlights for 12.1 but
especially in the more technical area's we are quite prone to making
mistakes and missing Cool Stuff(TM). We therefor would like to ask you
to spend a bit of your time on reviewing of and adding to our release
notes, in draft on ietherpad:

http://ietherpad.com/12-1-release-notes

This document is meant as an end-user thing as well as for the press,
but YOU don't have to write that part. Any braindump or a simple bullet
list - even links to blogs are very much appreciated! You don't only
have to write about what you maintain, if there's anything you can add,
please do so!

Let's make 12.1 rock AND let the world notice that :D

Thanks a lot,

Your marketing team