[opensuse-project] Re: berlios shutdown - move to gitorious
On Oct 05, 11 11:59:42 +0200, Thomas Schmidt wrote:
As Berlios.de will be shutting down all services at the end of the year, we
need to move out our
infrastructure and translation repositories from there.

I went through the infrastructure projects, and migrated the active ones to
gitorious:

www.opensuse.org frontpage:
git@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:opensuse/www_opensuse_org.git

wiki:
git@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:opensuse/wiki_opensuse_org.git

shop.opensuse.org:
git@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:opensuse/shop_opensuse_org.git

party:
git@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:opensuse/party_o_o.git

news.opensuse.org:
git@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:opensuse/news_o_o.git

lizards.opensuse.org:
git@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:opensuse/lizards_o_o.git

help.opensuse.org:
git@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:opensuse/help_o_o.git

apparmor.opensuse.org:
git@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:opensuse/apparmor_o_o.git

There are some folders where I'm not sure if they are in use, and where the
owners would like to put them:

license.o.o

please also to gitorious.

documentation/
documentation/release-notes-opensuse/ is in use.
It is currently being updated to reflect 12.1
This could be become part of the opensuse-doc repo, and move with it.

svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/opensuse-doc also needs a new home.
We need this as an svn repo. Our mechanics uses svn properties, which are
not available on gitorious, I believe.

I would like to have this hosted at svn.opensuse.org ...

tools/
tools/License-Syntax/ is in use. Upstream for license.o.o
gitorious or sf.net are fine.

thanks,
JW-

\ | 0911 74053-508 __/ (____/ /\
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, J.Guild, F.Imendoerffer, HRB 16746
(AG Nuernberg), Maxfeldstrasse 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany

SuSE. Supporting Linux since 1992.