Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Formal complaint
On Fri 09 Sep 2011 20:48:22 Thomas Hertweck wrote:
On 09/09/11 20:25, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
which is your right. Who-ever has reported you to the board is completely
off-base.

I disagree. A statement like "No, we sane people usually simply don't
care..." libels every non-atheistic person as insane. That's offending
and certainly not respectful, it's a statement intended to disturb or
upset. If the openSUSE guiding principles and anti-harassment policies
aren't just empty words, then such statements shouldn't be allowed on
openSUSE mailing lists.

Th.

Th... if you read from our set of rules... please read them and see what do
they say about Religous Texts.... I did not see you asking the obs gods to
remove the package for breaking the rules...

plus that statement you refer to... if you apply simple logical inference...
you get that insane people care...

otherwise I wait for the board to tell us you reported one package for
breaking our guiding principle...
Alin

--
Without Questions there are no Answers!