Re: [opensuse-project] Religious and political views in packages
On 09/09/2011 05:54 PM, Alin Marin Elena wrote:
this kind of answers the question

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Packaging_guidelines#Legal

I suspect some admin should reach for rdelete... as a breach of the rules.

Content should not be offensive, discriminatory, or derogatory. If you are not
sure if a piece of content is one of these things, it probably is.
Some examples of content which is permissable:

Some examples of content which are not permissible:

Religious texts

looks perfectly clear to me...case closed.

unless folks want to change the rule.

--
dd