Re: [opensuse-project] openFATE
Am 06.09.2011 22:48, schrieb Kai-Uwe Behrmann:

First I read openFATE,
then I type in the browser adress field openfate.opensuse.org ... hrm
one more try fate.opensuse.org ... hmm
Now I wish a more intuitive adress. Maybe an alias to
feature.opensuse.org from openfate.opensuse.org?

But beside this I am to blame for not too often looking at these pages.

While adding tags to a project, I am involved in, there is obviously a
very large number of similiar categories each with just one entry.

+1

maybe admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx is the right choice. I cc´ed him or her.

--
-o) Kim Leyendecker
/\\ openSUSE Ambassador, openSUSE Wiki Team DE