Re: [opensuse-project] Re: ssc - Weekly Update
  • From: Ratan Sebastian <ratanjagan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 23:57:10 +0530
Hi,

This is my final report on the progress on the ssc project. A complete
summary on the tool's functions and some examples are available on the
wiki page[1]. This week was spent improving code coverage of the test
suite (which is now about 70% over each of the handlers) and more bug
fixing.

The project has been a great experience and I've learned a lot. To
summarise the goals achieved, most of the commands outlined in my
initial proposal have been implemented. One of the main aims of this
project was to have ssc perform some of its tasks offline and still
sync seamlessly with the web app. This has been mostly accomplished
with a framework that allows addition of extra handlers as necessary.
There are still some things that can be improved mainly in terms of
performance and output formatting. The test suite is pretty extensive
and should provide sufficient cover as further modifications are made
to this tool.

As always, suggestions and feedback are always welcome. I look forward
to continue contributions to this project outside of GSOC.

[1]: http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:SUSE_Studio_command_line_client

--
Ratan Sebastian