Re: [cfp] Re: [opensuse-project] Schedule openSUSE Conference 2011
Am 17.08.2011 23:01, schrieb Christian Boltz:

Hi Christian,

on Mittwoch, 17. August 2011, Klaas Freitag wrote:
we're happy to announce the preliminary schedule for the openSUSE
Conference 2011 in Nuremberg, Germany from september 11th-14th.
The timetable is available under

http://conference.opensuse.org/timetable

It looks like someone overlooked my comment regarding scheduling my talk
"1001 bugs - or: the golden rules of bad programming".

I can most probably only come to the conference on sunday [1], but my
talk is scheduled for tuesday :-(
I apologize for that. I rescheduled you to sunday, 13:45 in the main hall, and changed Pavols "open hacker space" to tuesday, 16:15 in Ballroom

[1] the conference date conflicts with the grape harvest, therefore
sunday is the only day I'll be in Nürnberg for sure.
If I am very lucky, I can add another day - but that's something I
can't say before september.
Sure, happy harvesting so far...