Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Conference 2011 and LPI certification
  • From: Stathis Agrapidis <stathisagrapidis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 01:17:47 +0300
Ok, thank you all for the answers. I will be waiting for the details.

Stathis (efagra)

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 11:33 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Friday, July 29, 2011 21:34:40 Stathis Agrapidis wrote:
Hello to all,

I will be attending the conference at Nyremberg and I would like to
participate in the exams (if they happen) for the LPI certification. Where
can I look for more information? Actually, will it be possible to be
examed for the certification?
If yes, what should I do? Should I study something? Any help and
useful resources
will be appreciated.

We plan to have LPI certifications - and just the certifications - again as
last year. Details will be announced later.

I expect it to be similar as last year:
http://news.opensuse.org/2010/09/28/osc2010-sneak-peaks-take-an-lpi-exam-at-
opensuse-conference-2010/

You hvae to prepare (learn) yourself for the exams,

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE
 aj@{suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi