Re: [opensuse-project] Suse Bug Reporter - GSoC midterm report
Hello,

on Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2011, Mihnea Dobrescu-Balaur wrote:
["strange" results for assignee and CC for 11.4 python package]
I found the difference - it gets the data for python in
openSUSE:11.4:Update:Test.

mihnea@suseVM:~/localCode> osc maintainer -e
openSUSE:11.4:Update:Test python bugowner of
openSUSE:11.4:Update:Test :
-

maintainer of openSUSE:11.4:Update:Test :
bg@xxxxxxxx, mrueckert@xxxxxxxx, ro@xxxxxxxx, cgardner@xxxxxxxx

As you can see, it is working properly.

Indeed - Update:Test has a different set of maintainers. Never noticed
that before ;-)

The "official" Update repo has the "normal" bugowner again - jmatajek
for python.

After I changed my version of python to the opensuse 11.4 oss one it
gets ('jmatejek@xxxxxxxxxx', []).

All good, mystery solved, right? :)

Yes, indeed :-)
Thanks for checking the mystery!

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Bei Windows hat man Mailreader, der alles kann. Bei Linux hat man
ein MUA, das eigentlich gar nichts kann, aber das verdammt gut.