Re: [opensuse-project] [Off-topic] Does SUSE move to suse.com?
On Friday, July 15, 2011 12:59:15 Kim Leyendecker wrote:
Hello withsusesians!

When I open http://www.suse.com I still get redirected to
http://www.novell.com/de-de/linux. Are their plans for moving back to
suse.com as an independent website?

Kim, SUSE is the main sponsor of the project but still this is not a place to
discuss SUSE.

As part of the change from Novell to Attachmate and the new SUSE business
unit, you will see some marketing changes happen, I'm using already my
suse.com email address and I expect changes in other areas like the web
presensce as well.

Andreas
--
Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE
aj@{suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi