Re: [opensuse-project] [Off-topic] Does SUSE move to
On Friday, July 15, 2011 12:59:15 Kim Leyendecker wrote:
Hello withsusesians!

When I open I still get redirected to Are their plans for moving back to as an independent website?

Kim, SUSE is the main sponsor of the project but still this is not a place to
discuss SUSE.

As part of the change from Novell to Attachmate and the new SUSE business
unit, you will see some marketing changes happen, I'm using already my email address and I expect changes in other areas like the web
presensce as well.

Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE
aj@{,} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi