Re: [opensuse-project] decisions for the CfP comittee!
On Tuesday, May 10, 2011 04:28:27 PM Manu Gupta wrote:
Well I dont know if this is the exact place but I wanted this to be
bought to notice for the CFP Committee, last year several of us could
not attend openSUSE Conference, is there any possibility that videos
of talks could be recorded or live streamed, off course recorded
videos are better but this would be an awesome thing to do.

Could you add this to the planning page on the wiki, please?

I'd love to have video - so, who volunteers of taken, cutting and uploading
them?

Andreas
--
Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE
aj@{novell.com,suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi