[opensuse-project] what has happened to project Bretzn?
Dear opensuse devs,

I was delighted when I heard about project Bretzn from Frank's blog-post
for opensuse news, i think it will be a tremendous boost to both desktop
(opensuse) and mobile (meego) linux, but..................

.............. ever since the Nokia announcement we have barely heard a
peep about Bretzn, other than a sort-of confirmation that it wasn't
ready for 11.4 and that Sept/Oct was the new target.

More importantly, ever since the Nokia announcement the Bretzn mailing
list has been dead, utterly dead, with no new posts since February!

http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-bretzn/

What has happened to Bretzn?

Kind regards