[opensuse-project] what has happened to project Bretzn?
Dear opensuse devs,

I was delighted when I heard about project Bretzn from Frank's blog-post
for opensuse news, i think it will be a tremendous boost to both desktop
(opensuse) and mobile (meego) linux, but..................

.............. ever since the Nokia announcement we have barely heard a
peep about Bretzn, other than a sort-of confirmation that it wasn't
ready for 11.4 and that Sept/Oct was the new target.

More importantly, ever since the Nokia announcement the Bretzn mailing
list has been dead, utterly dead, with no new posts since February!

What has happened to Bretzn?

Kind regards