Re: [opensuse-project] anti-harassment policy at oSC 2011
On Mon, May 09, 2011 at 08:04:09PM +0200, jdd wrote:
Le 09/05/2011 19:33, Greg KH a écrit :

It has happened numerous times at other open source conferences, so
there's nothing to stop it from happening here unless we specifically
let everyone know that it will not be tolerated at all.

Which this document is trying to do.

If you feel the above posting does not properly address this issue, how
do you propose it be changed to do so in a manner in which you would
feel acceptable?

seek what happened, looks like to know a lot about them (good!), and
give some clue of what action could be done to prevent it. Who will
say "stop", who will enforce it? stopping such thing needs autority
and force.

So you are saying that we should not post anything and just hope to
address it _after_ the fact? That's not good.

This statement sets the tone for everyone that harassment will not be
tolerated at all, and if it happens, explicit rules for what will
happen. How is that not acceptable?

Please re-read what has been posted, and if you have suggestions as to
make it more explicit to state this, then please let Jos know.

thanks,

greg k-h