Re: [opensuse-project] Re: decisions for the CfP comittee!
On Friday, May 06, 2011 20:37:19 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
One more thing.

Imagine nobody adds to the list on the wiki and we get talks exactly like
we ask for (and nothing else):
Some areas we are interested in include:
*Cloud, virtualization and appliances
*(multi) touch screens, new form factors and architectures like ARM
*OBS, packaging, Studio, KIWI

Some great upstream technology that we will have in openSUSE 12.1,

Andreas
--
Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE
aj@{novell.com,suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi