Re: [opensuse-project] Can we get on this
Oops.

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 11:19 AM, Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Guys,

Please read the following like it is increable, only thing is I wish
we could replace ubuntu with openSUSE.

Since I am not a programmer, what would it take to put openSUSE on
this? What I think would be great is we could  do like the OLPC,
maybe. Change $50 for one, then a person get ones, and child gets the
other.  Just a thought.

Pup
--

http://www.geek.com/articles/games/game-developer-david-braben-creates-a-usb-stick-pc-for-25-2011055/