Re: [opensuse-project] How we will use the GSoC money
  • From: Kai-Uwe Behrmann <ku.b@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 12:58:01 +0200 (MEST)
SPI or other organisations can take care of the GSoC mentors money. This would then simply become an other source of money for openSUSE activities.
I have instantly many ideas, what this money could be used for in the openSUSE context and the board surely too.

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--
developing for colour management www.behrmann.name + www.oyranos.org