Re: [opensuse-project] Balsam Professional & Balsam Enterprise
Le 28/04/2011 11:20, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

I'm thinking of the cases where there is a bug that impedes the product
from working for you. You have to wait for a release pack or a new version.

isn't the support done for that? if this happen during the evaluation period you can ask if they plan to have the product working for your system. I would be surprised not to have answer. It's why SLES/SLED are not from the very last openSUSE, much less bugs

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.youtube.com/user/jdddodinorg