Re: [opensuse-project] Balsam Professional & Balsam Enterprise
Le 23/04/2011 12:37, Kim Leyendecker a écrit :

A truth spoken word. The whole thread could be so easy. Just say: Did
we support them, because we do in the past offers the openSUSE-box by
open-slx in the wiki.

a simple yes or no and the whole thread would gonna in the past...

if by "support" you mean "say it exists", of course we should. I remember some years ago, I created a page "how to get openSUSE" and give the coordinates of all the vendors I could find.

I certainly think than we have to give basic information on any openSUSE derivative we know (as long as the derivative respect the licence, of course).

As soon as the Foundation exist (really needed soon!!!), we should list sponsors with some way of classifing them from the size of the sponsorship (like the gold, silver, or similar that is already used)

of course the board have as important function to work out a fair competition between our sponsors. It's good for us to make our sponsors happy in a fair way.

jdd