Re: [opensuse-project] oSConference: Theme & Program Planning
Le 18/04/2011 18:21, Gerald Pfeifer a écrit :

If we go for this, let's make it rwxrwxrwx, though, not rw^3 or
something. That would be two levels if indirection in explaining
it, whereas rwxrwxrwx is quite familiar to anyone ever having touched
a UNIXoid system, and something I can even explain to non-experts
in less than a minute. Or so. :-)

I don't agree.

it's easy to say "rw^3" is read write cube, that is listen and speak, come and bring something with you. The Unix permission are only a private joke for hackers

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgxog7_clip-l-ombre-et-la-lumiere-3-bad-pigeons_music