Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Come and help!
Am 16.04.2011 23:31, schrieb Carlos E. R.:
On 2011-04-16 19:52, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 13:52:41 +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:
>> You can use the same name/login via nntp as via web, which is better.
> > NNTP requires no login, and you shouldn't use one.
I know, but if you use the same login name in the address, your posts are
counted in the forum.
What do you mean with "counted"? That there is a statistic which says: "Kim posted 341 posts since 2011" or that on every post stands "Kim Leyendecker said:"?

If the first one, I don´t need, if the second one: I hope my signature is sended with so it doesn´t matter really.

thanks

PS: Will try to be more active into the forums and maybe help some people, but I prefer mailinglists and using e-mail because I´m used to handle it so ;)

openSUSE Ambassador / openSUSE Wiki Team DE
HAVE A LOT OF FUN!
http://www.opensuse.org | http://www.suse.de
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.