Re: [opensuse-project] Re: organization of conference
On Tuesday 12 April 2011 21:24:13 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
Ok, seeing the responses here, looks like people loved the topic from
the last conference but like a (small) change. The suggestion to use
"Collaboration Across Borders II" doesn't introduce complicated words
but differentiates it from the conference in 2010. I'd say let's go with
that.

Looks like it is time to start up the Program Committee. 4 people
(including myself) have stepped up. Anyone else who thinks he/she should
be on there? I would personally appreciate one or two more technical
people to step up (besides Pascal).

I'm willing to help too.

Will

--
Will Stephenson, KDE Developer, openSUSE Boosters Team