Re: [opensuse-project] organization of conference
On 06/04/11 00:12, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
Afaik the latest news on the next openSUSE conference is that AJ and
Prusnak are looking for a decent location in resp. Nuremberg and Prague.

As I said during the last project meeting I am giving up on this topic
for this year's conference. We asked about possibility to have it in
Prague immediately after the last conference, then we tried again in
Januray/February but there was never an answer.

Now it is IMO too late to try to organize anything in Prague, but if
there are any volunteers that would like to investigate anyway, you're
welcome.

I'm sure Prusnak and AJ would appreciate help, esp if you like in
Nuremberg or Prague!

Like I wrote above, don't contact me wrt this topic. Maybe next year :-)

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144 19000 Praha 9
prusnak[at]opensuse.org Czech Republic