Re: [opensuse-project] organization of conference
  • From: Kostas Koudaras <warlordfff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 12:14:28 +0300
2011/4/8 jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>:
Le 07/04/2011 22:55, Ricardo Chung a écrit :

If you want to add something new to that theme go for the next step

"Collaboration across borders and convergence"

+1 here, although it is a bit hard for me to pronounce the word convergence ;-)

I feel is the spirit, right?

I really like this! Could be an openSUSE motto!

Though -1 here, it is a catchy title for a conference but not for a
project, I find it too complicated and I am in love with 'Have Fun'
moto

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net