Re: [opensuse-project] organization of conference
Le 07/04/2011 16:42, Jos Poortvliet a écrit :
On 2011-04-07 Andreas wrote:
I think the most important thing for the conference besides venue and
time is coming up with a great motto/theme for it.

Last year's motto was "Collaboration across borders" - what shall it
be this time?

I would say - keep it. It worked great, it fits us and our culture, why
not have this as a recurring theme until we get bored with it?

Andreas

may be focus it on debugging. Common bugzilla?

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgxog7_clip-l-ombre-et-la-lumiere-3-bad-pigeons_music