Re: [opensuse-project] future features
I *love* the papercut concept.
There are thousands of small things that can be done to improve
usability, and most of us either just do over and over on each
install, or gripe but never fix.

* shortcuts for google-chrome/chromium modes (incognito, app, etc)
* sane plugin defaults for gedit, pidgin, etc. (instead of no-plugins
by default)
* sample media/featured artist cobranding (a couple CC audio & video
tracks) for banshee/amarok, etc.
* more content/attention to 'community repositories' on YaST
* shortcuts/pullins to partner content that can't be included
(Fluendo's DVD player, LaCie Lightscribe Labeler)
* pullin pkg for skype with proper requirements, shortcuts, and the
64-bit V4L fix
* swing.properties setup to use GTK them for Java apps by default

That's just a few papercuts off the top of my head.

- James Mason 'bear454'