Re: [opensuse-project] Interviews with openSUSE people
On 04/01/2011 03:11 PM, Kim Leyendecker wrote:
Am 31.03.2011 23:56, schrieb Helen South:
Feel free to use standard questions if you wish, but I won't. I prefer
to talk to the individual and find out what they have to offer, and
what they want to talk about. If you like I can just do my interviews
as stand-alone pieces rather than part of the series.
Yes, good idea. We do the standard questions as a series, and your
questions as a "talking to Helen South"-series with more specific
questions and maybe (if you wish) more "off-topic" questions.

What do u think about it?

Nah c'mon. Just do it together. It doesnt have to be the same all the
time. Its not like we're robots, we can adapt to change :)

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.
- Mike Tyson