Re: [opensuse-project] Interviews with openSUSE people
Am 31.03.2011 23:56, schrieb Helen South:
Feel free to use standard questions if you wish, but I won't. I prefer
to talk to the individual and find out what they have to offer, and
what they want to talk about. If you like I can just do my interviews
as stand-alone pieces rather than part of the series.
Yes, good idea. We do the standard questions as a series, and your questions as a "talking to Helen South"-series with more specific questions and maybe (if you wish) more "off-topic" questions.

What do u think about it?

openSUSE Ambassador / openSUSE Wiki Team DE
http://www.opensuse.org
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.