Re: [opensuse-project] Introducing SaX3 as a GSoC Project
Le 31/03/2011 05:51, Manu Gupta a écrit :

What I would like to know is how SaX2 etc helped you in crisis
situations. All suggestions are highly valuable to me.

great idea!! I really miss sax2!

ridht now I have problem managing screen size: having at hand a reduced set of screen size and color depth; it was easy to edit on XF86.conf.

(also was alt Cltrl +/- from late memory)

I also have problem with an intel netbook video card.

managing the external VGA out of laptops is also difficult (video projector) and managing several screens is way more difficult than with windows :-(

that said I don't know if this is a sax (2/3) feature or an Xorg problem

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgxog7_clip-l-ombre-et-la-lumiere-3-bad-pigeons_music