Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Release versioning - Poll on last three options
Am Montag, 28. März 2011 schrieb Andreas Jaeger:
My dear colleague Dr. MLS just came around with a similiar question. He
wanted to suggest to not have a .0 release: Since we have three releases,
it would then be clear the that November release is always the .1 release,
the July release the .2 and the March release the .3.

If the voting comes around as "old school", I think we will do exactly that.
So the next release will be 12.1 then.

Greetings, Stephan