Re: [opensuse-project] GSOC Idea: RFC
Hi again,

Reading Carlos Goncalves blog posts from 2009[1], I was surprised to
see that on my computer, in openSUSE11.4, smolt's Distribution tab
shows nothing[2].

Is this a bug? I couldn't find a bug report on the matte, so I'm
suspecting that his changes didn't make it to the repository.

Do we want the Distribution tab there? Should it display the installed
packages, or would it be better to be hidden, when no distribution
specific data is available.

Also, what other suse related information should be placed there?

Thanks,
Alex

[1] http://cgoncalves.blogspot.com/search/label/smolt
[2] http://swarm.cs.pub.ro/~alexef/smolt-suse.png