Re: [opensuse-project] Announcing
On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 4:03 PM, Mariusz Fik <fisiu82@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dnia poniedziałek, 21 marca 2011 o 19:50:31 Brandon Philips napisał(a):

I have put together a simple search interface to that uses
Google CSE by default but allows for submissions to application specific
webforms.  You can find it here:

Found a bug? Want to contribute? Fork it on

I would like to thank Marcus Rückert and Pascal Bleser for their help.

Have Fun,

openSUSE 11.4 is missing in

What is that search feature even meant to do?

You have the build service search on the left which seems to work
fine. (I tried a search for fping)

But searching via the "packages" search for fping returns nothing. It
is part of the standard repos as well as having a devel repo, so I'm
not sure what's going on there. Or what the intended functionality