Re: [opensuse-project] First Survey on openSUSE Version naming is open now
On Tuesday, March 15, 2011 16:24:28 Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On Tuesday, March 15, 2011 15:56:46 Kostas Koudaras wrote:
Voted too
Do we need an article or something about it in order to advertize that
to all or do we keep that inside the community?
I am willing to write something about it.

I think this is a project decision, so I would not advertize for worldwide
contribution by everybody. On the other hand, it's an open vote...

Thinking more about it: Go for it - and I suggest you summarize the current
state of the discussion and point to it,

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany