Re: [opensuse-project] First Survey on openSUSE Version naming is open now
  • From: Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 11:29:34 -0400
On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 11:24 AM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tuesday, March 15, 2011 15:56:46 Kostas Koudaras wrote:
Voted too
Do we need an article or something about it in order to advertize that
to all or do we keep that inside the community?
I am willing to write something about it.

I think this is a project decision, so I would not advertize for worldwide
contribution by everybody. On the other hand, it's an open vote...

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE,  aj@{novell.com,opensuse.org}
   Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany

Me too, though I wish we just keep numbering, it is a part of name,
like me change my last name from Payne to Smith.

--
(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member

Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.