Re: [opensuse-project] Contrib project

Agreed, my point was exactly that one would need to explicitly enable
such a repo with an obvious name which then really only contains
"crap" packages and nothing else.

i think that you are pretty liberal with the use of the word crap, with and
without quotes. The packages in contrib are not necessary a security threat...
they simple did not get audited in the same way in which the packages that
made it into the distro.

I force myself to contradict myself in order to avoid conforming to my own
taste. -- Marcel Duchamp
Without Questions there are no Answers!
Alin Marin ELENA
Advanced Molecular Simulation Research Laboratory
School of Physics, University College Dublin
Ardionsamblú Móilíneach Saotharlann Taighde
Scoil na Fisice, An Coláiste Ollscoile, Baile Átha Cliath