Re: [opensuse-project] Contrib project

Agreed, my point was exactly that one would need to explicitly enable
such a repo with an obvious name which then really only contains
"crap" packages and nothing else.

i think that you are pretty liberal with the use of the word crap, with and
without quotes. The packages in contrib are not necessary a security threat...
they simple did not get audited in the same way in which the packages that
made it into the distro.

Alin

--
I force myself to contradict myself in order to avoid conforming to my own
taste. -- Marcel Duchamp