Re: [opensuse-project] Tumbleweed status & how to promote it
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 10:38:11 -0500
On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 9:56 AM, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le 01/02/2011 15:52, Wolfgang Rosenauer a écrit :

After the branchpoint there is only Tumbleweed and not Tumbleweed-11.4
and later Tumbleweed-11.5 and so on.

I hope I got this correct, Greg ;-)

it's  like this I understood :-). Tumbelweed will be in sync with
openSUSE at (openSUSE) release time only :-)

jdd

And maybe not even then. Factory goes into freeze for a couple months
prior to a release. If a package goes stable in that time, I assume
it could go to Tumbleweed during the factory freeze time, and thus
Tumbleweed would be ahead of a release even on the very first day.

Greg F