[opensuse-project] Re: [RED] Two days left for the LinuxTag Call for Papers
On 24/01/11 12:58, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
Hey Guys,

we have 2 days left to submit talks to the LinuxTag Program for 2011.

http://wiki.linuxtag.org/w/vp:Call_for_Papers

Please take a moment to think about what you can do and then go to
http://vcc.linuxtag.org and put in a talk. This is our last chance to
make something happen in that program!

Yes, there definitively should be an AppStream talk. I will draft an
abstract together with Vincent and Hughsie and submit it by tomorrow.
Hope we all three can make it to Berlin, although I know Vincent
mentioned another event in France at the same time and I don't know
anything about Hughsie's plans.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144 19000 Praha 9
prusnak[at]opensuse.org Czech Republic