[opensuse-project] Time for a change?! Talking on release numbers
  • From: Kim Leyendecker <kimleyendecker@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 14:53:43 +0100
Hi Folks!

with the discussion of the version number of openSUSE 11.4 (12.0) I think we need a thread to talk about it in general.

I think that the scheme we use today is the best, but some people want to change it and maybe there are some very important points that shows that a change is the best way.

I hope we can use this thread to talk on the release number scheme and don't start some other discussions in other threads.

hope we can find a way to use

kind regards
kdl

Kernel 2.4.37.10-kdl Maintainer