Re: [opensuse-project] on artwork
  • From: "S.Kemter" <buergermeister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 03:02:00 +0100
Hi,

In principle someone inside the project has to chose the site and
setup and affiliated account.
Someone who understands the financial workings of opensuse project.
Once that done we can contact our artists and see who is interested.

That would be rlihm or me and from my side sorry but no time.

my schedule looks so

working on generally marketing lin until the super collaboration day for
marketing material arrives, nearly done for the motifes but ther waits a lot
of more work

right now helping Andrew do the icons they are not made for smeegol and give
it a little bit more openSUSE look

between the Christmas holidays I think to put all my time in the design for
11.4

there are still some things like the counter and banner they should be done
next days

then I promised, michl when thats done to take care of motifes for the
openSUSE shop. Still interested what the volunteers for the changing of the
shop will do without some cool motifes

Hopfully, from my side is time for that in april

So I have really to make priorities what more important and thats still the
distribution design and the marketing line. So sorry that I cant do that right
now.

br gnokii

P.S. is always easy to talk about work others must do then

Writing some emails should be fine for me you find me on irc under ealin...

regards,
Alin