Re: [opensuse-project] on artwork
  • From: Chuck Payne <terrorpup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 18:24:32 -0500
On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 6:47 PM, Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Saturday 04 December 2010 21:51:31 Alin Marin Elena wrote:
Hi Javier,

here is a list of sites that do what I said

http://www.skinit.com/
http://www.istyles.com/
http://www.gelaskins.com
http://www.infectious.com
http://www.schtickers.com/
http://www.decalgirl.com

It will be great if anybody else knows other sites.

Like the idea. Initially we won't be able to get money from this, however, as
we don't have a Foundation yet. But once we have this might be a source of
revenue.

In the meantime, we could indeed get our artwork on there. I checked out a few
sites and it seems it won't be hard to get artwork on there. So the question
is mainly - is there someone who's interested in this, wants to drive it.

That means bugging artists to get artwork and uploading it to the sites...

Interested, Alin?

regards,
Alin