[opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Today is a Great day for the Greek Community
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <JPoortvliet@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 20:03:04 +0100
On Thursday 25 November 2010 22:18:16 Kostas Koudaras wrote:
The Greek openSUSE Team is pleased to inform you that the translation
of openSUSE Weekly News issue 150 is a fact, take a look:
http://el.opensuse.org/Weekly_news

Today is a Great day for the Greek Community, today after two meetings
we made to show all (including ourselves) that we were not just big
fat words and that we can make things happen as a team that is bigger
than 3 or 4 people. We know we are late, we were not in a hurry, we
wanted it done correctly. We made it and we are really proud of it.
When we started creating the Greek community many people told us that
it would end up a great failure. Today we say to them:
-You Are Wrong.

We know we have road ahead of us, but Every great journey must start
with one small step.

Kostas 'Warlordfff' Koudaras

Congrats to you and the rest of the team! good news, maybe the weekly news
should mention this next week ;-)