[opensuse-project] Some figures about the bug day
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 12:22:13 +0100

I just wanted to share a few figures from the bug day that happened last
Saturday, and get feedback about it. As a reminder, the topic of this
bug day was the zombie bugs, that we wanted to either close or move to

Open bugs in: 10.2 10.3 11.0
Before: 40 162 526
After: 15 89 360

(note that you might get different figures if you look for the figures
yourself: for some reasons, some bugs are private :/)

At least 10 people participated (and I would think the right number is
more like 15), as far as I can tell by a quick look at my (now
incomplete) IRC log. Thanks to all of them!

We had a few more people joining #opensuse-bugs (which used to be
empty). Some already left it, but you're welcome to stay on that channel

IMHO, this went quite well and we made good progress. Some people
already suggested to do another bug day next week! I don't think it was
decided yet, though.

To the developers: you probably got bug mails this week-end :-) Was
there any big mistake that was done? Are you happy with the way it went?

To participants, and potential participants:
- I'd love to hear from people here if the fact that it was on a
Saturday helped you or made it harder for you to participate.
- also, we produced only a small documentation [1] for this bug day. Is
there anything that we should add to this doc?
- anything else we could improve?

Les gens heureux ne sont pas press├ęs.