Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Strategy: the third and fourth part of the trilogy!
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 18:13:28 +0200
On Friday 08 October 2010 08:56:04 jdd wrote:
Le 08/10/2010 01:23, Jos Poortvliet a écrit :
Giving your input on co-ment will make the discussion a bit more
structured

I don't know how to add this, if even it's necessary.

I was just now reminded by a forum post of a special feature of YaST:
The repository management, that is the ability to setup the right
repository for a packages, with different vendors management

openSUSE seems to be the only distro to allow this :-)

Yeah, I guess this is part of our great infrastructure and focus on powerusers
and sysadmins. Points for SUSE :D

jdd