Re: [opensuse-project] Strategy sucks
  • From: Charles Wight <charles.wight@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 10:10:00 -0500
On 09/10/2010 06:50 PM, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
On Thu, 9 Sep 2010, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
Perhaps it's time to stop thinking of openSUSE as a "product"
... openSUSE is _not_ a Novell
product. And nobody should see or treat it like that.

Gerald

Hello Gerald,

I wish I could agree with you, but from where I sit, it looks like a Novell product. And from reading the nonsensical and pointless marketing mumbo jumbo here and elsewhere ... it REALLY looks like a Novell product ... and in the USA, that's NOT good! meeGo & mono ... are these "community" driven priorities?

Ironically, I think Novell will see a much better return on investment if openSUSE returns to what made SuSE a great product ... HIGH QUALITY!

Cheers!

cwight