RE: [opensuse-project] Re: "Great" way to celebrate 5th anniversary of openSUSE
Per Jessen wrote:
Klaas Freitag wrote:

On Wednesday 18 August 2010 19:08:58 Jim Henderson wrote:
On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 18:50:07 +0200, Per Jessen wrote:

I know I should take my own medicine and just shut up, so I'll (try
to) keep it short.
Fair enough, and I'll do the same here. :-)
Boys and girls, please! Its enough said on this topic, this does not
move openSUSE forward. Please continue on a private base with this
topic, but help to keep the project list tidy, thanks so much,

Klaas, this thread actually stopped five days ago when we moved
off-line.

apparently, five days silent wasn't enough...huh?

The dead walk! All I need to do is mention KDE and Gnome and this corpse
will leap into life and dance round the room! Some people's passions are
aroused by voluptuous bodies, some by desktops. It's all clatter when the
dust settles. The interpretation is inside people's heads.

Anyone for a grey cat?

David