[opensuse-project] SpiderOak not in OBS for 11.2 / 11.1?
  • From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 16:51:38 -0400
Powers that be.

I've started to use SpiderOak with 11.3 and just bought a couple
hundred GB of space.

Much to my surprise when I went to install it on a couple 11.2
fileservers I could not find it in OBS.

I really think SpiderOak is the kind of package that should be
available in OBS for all supported versions of openSUSE. ie.
Especially for servers, people like myself will make one decision for
multiple machines, so having it available for multiple versions of
openSUSE is important.

I wasn't sure whether to post here, bugzilla, or openfate.
Regardless, I hope it gets addressed.

Thanks
Greg